- Term Dates: We return to Esklets on Monday 7th September. The full list of term dates are available on our website http://www.eskletspreschool.co.uk and also in the hall at Esklets.
- Funding: If your child turns 3 before 31st August and you think you may be eligible for 30 hours extended funding, you need to go to the site http://www.childcarechoices.co.uk and apply online as soon as possible before 31st August. If you are eligible you will be given a code which you need to send to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can then verify your eligibility. Please remember to renew your 30 hour funding every 3 months. You should get a message reminding you.
- SEPTEMBER 2020: Hopefully things at Esklets should be more normal in September. As of 20th July bubbles of up to 30 children are acceptable which means we will be able to operate as a single ‘bubble’ with no limit on the number of days a child can attend. We all sincerely hope that our setting will contain more of the resources and activities which our children so enjoy. We will keep you all updated about any changes. Please encourage anyone you know who is thinking about enrolling their child at Esklets to get in touch (Kate 669607)
- New starters for September: We are hoping to film a virtual tour of Esklets on Facebook but are willing to show any prospective families around the setting. Please tell any friends or relatives who may consider enrolling their child at Esklets. We can arrange an appointment by email or by phone (KAte 669607)
- Free funding: Please sign up to the easy fundraising website. When you make some online purchases, many websites will donate a small percentage to Esklets. You an install it on your toolbar and if you go onto a website for a company linked to easyfundraising a reminder will pop up on your screen telling you that this company will donate to Esklets. So far this year we have raised about £122. Click on this link to sign up http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/cause/esletspresc/?invite=IOIL9M&referral-campaign=s2s . We are also registering with Amazon Smile which gives money to charities when you make a purchase on Amazon. Please use this to support Esklets.
- Committee members wanted: please helps support our group by becoming a committee member. Every parent is welcome to join the committee and support the running of the group. As a charity we need a committee who are also trustees of the charity. We meet about 3 times a year and it is an excellent chance to get to know your fellow parents. PLEASE JOIN US.