- Term dates: We break for Christmas on Friday 20th December and return for the Spring term on Tuesday 7th The Christmas party will be held on Friday 20th Dec at Danby Village Hall, 9am-12.30pm.
- Advance notice of Staff Training Day – Friday, 29 November (Esklets will be closed)
- Funding – if your child turns 3 before 31st December and think you may be eligible for 30hour extended funding you need to go to the site childcarechoices.co.uk and apply online as soon as possible before 31st December. Please ask staff for details or look on our website for links. You must apply the term before you want to access the funding. This website can also be used to check 2 year funding eligibility. Please remember to renew your 30 hour funding every 3 months. You should get a message reminding you.
- Lunches – please can we start this new year with a reminder that Esklets promotes healthy eating and so we cannot allow any crisps or sweets in your child’s lunch box. Many thanks for your co-operation with this policy.
- Bike helmets – if you wish your child to wear a helmet when riding one of our balance bikes could you please send them with their helmet from home. This ensures that they are wearing a helmet that fits correctly.
- FEES: After discussion at our committee meeting fees are now being charged monthly to avoid big bills covering a half-term.
Zoo outing on Tuesday 12th November
Meet at the Zoo car park at 10am. Picnic optional. Stay for as long as you want. Could you please sign up at Esklets. We need as many parents/carers to join us as is possible. All welcome, Grandparents/siblings/family friends etc. Cost should be approx £7.50 per adult. Children 4 and under are free.